NATURAL INSULATION. ESSENTIAL PROTECTION.
SAFTA Rigger gloves are extremely versatile and are used in the multi type of work due to their durability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Palm made of natural cow split leather with pure cotton back for less sweaty.
- Reinforced protection on palm, across thumb & forefinger with cow split leather
- leather strip over knuckles to provide an extra protection
- Rubberized short cuff is used to make glove adjustable to hands
- These gloves conform with EN 388-2016, EN 420-2003 +A1.2009, European safety standards
- Provides excellent dexterity & flexibility for manual tasks jobs
- Exceptional for abrasion, tear and puncture resistance long lasting durability and safety.
- Fleece lining sewn inside of the palm for added comfort
- Double leather palm features make gloves durable and long-lasting
- Ergonomically designed so that one size suits most people
- Cow Leather , Cotton & Fleece Lining
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Warehouse & Yard
- Oil & gas, Mining industry
- Agriculture & Thick Gardening Work Gauntlets
- Construction & Concrete Work